Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to our new blog, Functional FARM Unleashed!

We have been very busy getting our hobby farm up and going. Currently, we have 1 dog, 1 parrot, 25 meat chickens, 1 rooster,  2 turkeys, 25 Rhoad Island Red eggs coming in the mail, 4 pheasants (more hatching as I type), and new today... 2 hogs.

Tyler named the hogs Three and Kai-lan... nice :-)

I will work on adding pictures as much as possible. I probably won't be adding very many video's because they take so long to load, but I'll try.
Here are some background notes to catch everyone up since we moved back to the States...

We bought my great grandmothers house with 4 acres. Wes and I are bothing going to school full time. I actually graduate in 2 months! Wes works hard on the farm while I work at MC Sports in Gaylord. We own mobile fitness company and its going pretty well. Tyler is always busy and loves to help on the farm. He will be turning 3 this summer (my little boy is growing up).

Anyways... Check back often because we will be adding new pictures and info as much as we can.


No comments:

Post a Comment